· CAP Peptide 5: Peptide that acts on the five pillars of skin ageing, with biological capacity to maintain and repair telomerase activity. By protecting the length of the telomeres, the life of fibroblasts is prolonged, combating cellular damage. It protects by preventing the degradation of collagen and augments the level of antioxidant enzymes. Altogether, the effects of CAP Peptide 5 generate powerful repairing, anti-ageing action on skin.
· Acetyl Glycyl β Alanine (Peptide): A depigmenting agent that prevents skin ageing. Evens out skin tone and clears spots. Highly effective in reducing dark spots.
· Hexylresorcinol: A compound based on a derivative of Resorcinol, with excellent results in the reduction of dark spots and clarifying skin. Not only does it have a powerful reduction effect on tyrosinase activity, but its cleansing and clarifying action is achieved through a synergistic, simultaneous action of the three mechanisms that make up the melanogenesis process.
· Vegetable extracts: Depigmenting active ingredients. Their topical action is effective in the treatment of various hyperpigmentation disorders, fighting age spots, pigmentations of the face and body (chloasmas, melasmas, lentigenes), as well as acne treatment.
· Kelp: Protects DNA following exposure to UVA/UVB rays. Protects and strengthens the hydrolipidic balance of the skin.
· Bisabolol: Soothes irritations and redness of the skin, acting as a skin protector and decongestant, especially in sensitive skin.
· Allantoin: This molecule is derived from urea. It facilitates cell renewal, has curative and healing properties and accelerates the replacement process of dead skin cells by new cells. Its application for sensitive, dry and irritable skin, as well as skin with acne, is especially noteworthy.
· Lecithin: Liposomes that increase penetration into the skin of hydrophilic active ingredients and/or lipophilic substances.