· CAP Peptide 5: Peptide that acts on the five pillars of skin ageing, with biological capacity to maintain and repair telomerase activity. By protecting the length of the telomeres, the life of fibroblasts is prolonged, combating cellular damage. It protects by preventing the degradation of collagen and augments the level of antioxidant enzymes. Altogether, the effects of CAP Peptide 5 generate powerful repairing, anti-ageing action on skin.
· Hexapeptide 10: Firming active with double cellular activity. It induces an increase in the density of the dermis, improving the compaction of the skin and providing firmness and elasticity.
· Antioxidants: Vitamin complexes with healing properties and that contribute to the skin’s cell renewal process. They moisturize and block oxidation of the skin’s cell membranes, preventing photo-ageing and fighting free radicals.
· Hyaluronic acid: Activates a massive increase in epidermal moisturization. Helps cells retain as much water as possible, for skin to look and feel moisturized, smooth and healthy. Stimulates the production of collagen.
· Vegetable extracts: With a demostrated ability to protect the structure of DNA. Rich in essential trace elements for the cell membrane restructuring.
· Humectant, revitalizing and tensor active ingredients: Activate a massive increase in epidermal moisturization, softness and revitalization. Help cells retain as much water as possible, for skin to look and feel moisturized, smooth and healthy.
· Soja Protein: Source of essential amino acids that strengthen and nurture tissue, redensifying the internal structure of the epidermis. Rich in hyaluronic acid. Regenerative properties.
· Protein: Protein hydrolyzate obtained by extraction of the seeds of ecological, wheat germinated culture. It is formed by protein fractions whose amino acid content shows high concentrations of proline, serine, leucine, phenylalanine, glutamic acid and aspartic acid.
· Collagen: Natural component of the dermis that ensures its flexibility, elasticity and tone.
· Allantoin: This molecule is derived from urea. It facilitates cell renewal, has curative and healing properties and accelerates the replacement process of dead skin cells by new cells. Its application for sensitive, dry and irritable skin, as well as skin with acne, is especially noteworthy.