· CAP Peptide 5: Peptide that acts on the five pillars of skin ageing, with biological capacity to maintain and repair telomerase activity. By protecting the length of the telomeres, the life of fibroblasts is prolonged, combating cellular damage. It protects by preventing the degradation of collagen and augments the level of antioxidant enzymes. Altogether, the effects of CAP Peptide 5 generate powerful repairing, anti-ageing action on skin.
· Antioxidants: Rich in Vitamin C, they provide protection against all environmental aggressions, prevent oxidation of cells, neutralize free radicals and help prevent and correct signs of skin ageing. They even out tone and bring skin immediate luminosity. They help reduce the presence of spots and prevent their reappearance.
· Coenzyme Q10: A powerful antioxidant, it prevents oxidation of lipids in the skin. Robust protection against free radicals and UV radiation. It is an anti-ageing active ingredient, prevents collagen degradation, the formation and depth of wrinkles, increases elasticity and natural production of hyaluronic acid.
· Retinyl Palmitate: One of the active ingredients dermatologists recommend most. Especially noteworthy for its skin renewal power at the stratum corneum level, it is a very effective exfoliation agent. But it also increases skin moisturization, keeps cutaneous pigmentation under control, enhances skin texture and generates firmness by stimulating collagen synthesis.
· Kaolin clay: Its external use is beneficial for skin that is fatigued or fragile due to age. A cellular renewal agent used to care for irritated skin thanks to its healing, antiseptic properties. Its high mineral allowance improves skin elasticity.
· Squalene: Oily component of plant origin that helps the emulsions to spread easily on the skin, improving its texture and providing softness.
· Wheat and soy proteins: Vegetable protein hydrolyzate that provides a tensor effect, nourishing and reinforcing the tissue while redensifying the internal structure of the epidermis.